Advertisement

feng shui for fire horse home

topic posted Sun, November 26, 2006 - 10:34 AM by  Pegorama
Share/Save/Bookmark
feng shui question.
I'm a fire horse, and aquarius. I'm getting ready to buy a platform bed and have been really interested in the metal ones I have seen. However, I have this nagging feeling that metal is not the best feng shui option, and that somehow I should be looking (and liking) the wood platform beds. any feng shui experts out there have any advice for this fire horse?
posted by:
Pegorama
Los Angeles
Advertisement
  • Jeez, Peg! I adored you already (what with the violet mints and all), but then you go and pose this terribly (in my opinion) practical question! You rock! Unfortunately, I have no idea what the answer might be. The only reference I have (because I am such a generalist) is a tiny book of feng shui tips that deals mostly with placement. It says almost nothing about materials, which for me, as a Taurus/Fire Horse, are really the most important thing. Like ever. Seriously. But, given my refined sensibilities surrounding materials, I would highly recommend the wood, especially for a bed. And... if you have that nagging feeling, girl - Go with it!